Double maxillary with tooths and gum
Code and Description
- It is the classic model with reinforced structure to avoid fractures and different volume sinus
- Ideal for implant-prothetic practices.
It’s characteristics are:
- Partially edentulous articulated upper and lower jaws.
- With color and hardness similar to human bone.
- Changeable gums for suture practice.
- Real and radiographically visible right lower dental canal
- Larger volume left maxillary sinus (for sinus lifting)
- Smaller right maxillary sinus
- Both sinuses come with their respective sinus membranes
- Pins for face bow mounting